England - Speaking of Dinosaurs - Philip E. High

England - Speaking of Dinosaurs - Philip E. High


This book was part of a stash of 12 random books in the venture series I found in a charity shop. This had the most exciting sounding title, and had dinosaurs on in the title, so it got bumped up the to be read pile.
It doesn't really fit into my books from around the world project, but I'm blogging all the sci fi I'm reading on here too. So it gets added to the England list, maybe one day i'll try and read a book written by an author from every county in the UK, oh God! of course i'm going to do that. I've really enjoyed discovering new books and searching for book from around the world so now. i'm pretty sure i'm going to go back over my read pile and see which counties the authors were born in!

Anyway the book was really good, way better than I was expecting, I was thinking it would be pretty pulpy and trashy, but the ideas where really cool. I'm no expert on writing style or anything like that, but it was easy reading, with only a couple of plot holes and 'why would you do that!!?!?!?!?' moments but I would recommend this and may even read more of Philip E. High's work.